Friday, December 15, 2006

MEGAblog to Appear in ARCHITECT Magazine

The January issue of ARCHITECT Magazine will discuss MEGAblog, SUMO and the Fluid Campus at the School of Architecture at Clemson University.

The buzz began shortly after MEGAblog was noticed by two important architecture blogs and Professor Ronald Rael was contacted by Associate Editor of Architect Magazine, Braulio Agnese. He writes:

"I find what you and your students are doing fascinating, which is why I’m eager to get it into the magazine. Because both Daily Dose and Pruned made note of MEGAblog, I thought it worth investigating. I was immediately struck by the graphics, the speculation, and the broad range of MEGA that was being considered, and once I realized the source of MEGAblog, it was a natural fit for what Architect is trying to do with its Screen Capture section."


Look for MEGAblog in the January issue of ARCHITECT Magazine

No comments: